Thank you for using BLESS, the official portal for business licences of the Government of Malaysia. We hope that BLESS has made your business transactions with the Malaysian Government easier and more efficient.
Below are the terms and conditions that govern the use of the BLESS portal, which sets out your rights and obligations when accessing and/or using the information and services on this site.
By accessing this portal, you acknowledge and agree :-
- That these terms and conditions are binding on you and constitute an agreement between you, the applicant, and us, the Malaysian Government, for such access and/or use.
- An application for a licence(s) through this portal provides the Malaysian Government with an automatic and irrevocable right to conduct status verification on you, the applicant and your Company from any reference agencies, authorities or other relevant sources and shall permit the Malaysian Government to obtain, verify, exchange, disclose and release any information so obtained or possessed at any time and from time to time at the Malaysian Government's sole discretion to any party without further reference to the applicant.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Malaysian Government shall not be liable to you or any party at all times regarding any matters arising from the above consent and authorisation.
- The lodgement of an application for a licence does not guarantee the approval of the application as it will have to be assessed by the relevant Government agencies and departments.
- That the particulars provided by you in the application form and enclosures are true and accurate. The Malaysian Government shall immediately terminate an approved licence and may commence legal prosecution, if it discovers that the information provided by you is false or misleading or if you have suppressed material information relevant for the approval of the licence.
These current terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions you may have received or accessed to date via the portal. Your continued use and/or access of the services will be deemed to be your acceptance of these current terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Malaysian Government shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill or other intangible losses resulting from:
(1) The use or inability to use the portal and its licence application services.
(2) the cost of procurement of goods and services resulting from the use of this portal
(3) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmission or data;
(4) statements or conduct of any third party on the portal; or
(5) Any other matter relating to the portal and its licence application services.
The Malaysian Government does not guarantee :-
- That your use or access to this portal will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, free of bugs, virus, human tampering, malicious, destructive or corrupting codes or programme or macro or that there will not be defects or deficiencies in the licence application;
- The security of your licence application and its contents, use of your information captured or made available through your licence application or the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness of any information contained in, made available by or exchanged through the portal.
The Malaysian Government does not provide any warranty, implied, express or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to the services provided in this portal.
All licences will be subjected to the terms and conditions of the relevant Government Agencies and applicants are advised to read and comply with the respective agencies terms and conditions before submitting their applications.
The Malaysian Government may provide links to other websites. Such linked websites are owned and operated by third parties and the Malaysian Government has no control over such sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Malaysian Government is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any contents, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Malaysian Government shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
The Malaysian Government may immediately terminate your access to any part or all of the service and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause or with or without notice, . The Malaysian Government may also terminate or suspend your account for inactivity, which is defined as failing to sign-in to the service for an extended period of time. You agree that the Malaysian Government shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
Modifications to Terms of Service
The Malaysian Government reserves the right at all times to vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without giving you prior notice thereof. The Malaysian Government shall decide conclusively on which of the terms and conditions shall prevail should any inconsistencies arise in the terms and conditions in this portal. Such decision of ours shall be final, conclusive and binding on you, the applicant. It is accepted that in order to keep yourself up-to-date with any variation, modification, deletion or addition to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to access and peruse these Terms and Conditions periodically and on a regular basis. You further agree and accept that your continued access and use of these Terms and Condition (as varied or modified from time to time) will amount to your acceptance of any variation, deletion, modification or addition to these Terms and Conditions.
Modification to the Service
The Malaysian Government reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Malaysian Government shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for reference and convenience only and shall not be taken into consideration in the interpretation or construction of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or invalid under present or future laws or regulations effective and applicable, such provision shall be fully severable and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as if such illegal or invalid provision had never comprised part of these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full effect and force and shall not be affected by the illegal or invalid provision or its severance from these Terms and Conditions.